Or use the App below and send us a message and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Call us now at (317) 531-4575
Hagan Law Office, LLC
201 N Illinois St
Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
Not only can we stop them, but we can fight back, and we may be able to get you money damages in the process.
Even if you owe money, debt collectors often break the law to get it.
Debt Collectors may want you to believe they can do anything they want to make you pay them, but they're wrong. Among the many things they can't do:
- Threatening lawsuits, garnishment, liens, or arrest
- Calling your family, friends, neighbors or employers
- Leaving abusive phone messages
- Leaving messages that don't indicate they are debt collectors.
- Insulting, yelling or swearing at you
- Calling your workplace after being told not to
- Lying, threatening, or otherwise harassing you in any way
If you've had a debt collector do any of these things to you, or something else that seems unfair or harassing, we may be able to represent you for free Call us now for a free consultation (317) 531-4575, or fill out the form below.